Frequently Asked Questions
1) What insurances do you accept for therapy?
2) What do I need to bring to my child's appointment?
3) What if therapy is not covered by my insurance?
4) What are your hours of operation?
5) When are birthday parties held at the Zone?
1) Most major insurances are accepted at the Zone. However, insurance participation does vary from one therapy to the next. Please see the appropriate therapy page for a complete listing of accepted insurances (PT,OT, ST).
2) Generally, your doctor will write a prescription for therapy. At the time of your initial appointment, you should bring your child's prescription as well as his/her insurance card. You will be asked to fill out some paperwork prior to your child being seen.
3) We do offer services at an out of pocket cost. Please Contact Us for current out of pocket rates .
4) Our therapists generally treat kids until 7:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Morning hours do vary depending on individual therapist schedules as well as during school vacations
5) Plan your child's next party with us! We run parties on Friday nights as well as on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. We supply paper goods, goodie bags, a T-shirt for the birthday child and one and a half hours of fun for the kids.
Please Contact Us if you have further questions regarding our services.