Looking Back on 2023!
With the new year on the horizon, it’s time to look back at 2023. Cheshire Fitness Zone hit some milestones this year—expanding our practice, launching new programs, and we highlighted our hardworking staff for making a difference for our kiddos!
Take a Look at CFZ 2023 Wrapped!
Reaching More Families
In 2023, we opened new locations, like the Pool Location in Cheshire for aquatic therapy and expanded our Meriden spot with three more rooms and a kitchen.
Throughout the year we also added 30+ new members of our ever growing staff!
This makes it possible for us to help even more kids to reach their goals and milestones!
Our team came up with six new programs for families and kids to enjoy, including:
- Speech Language Pathologist Lauren Brickett’s Speech, Music, & Movement Program
- Physical Therapist Liana Pagano’s Hippotherapy Program,
- Summer Social Group Program by Speech Language Pathologist Alicia Rahim and Karly Fazzino
- Physical Therapist Amanda Morgan’s Baby & Me Swim Program
- Occupational Therapist Morgan Salerno’s & Occupational Therapist Bianca Lane’s Move & Groove Social Group
- Intensive Therapy Program by Physical Therapist Valerie Enge and Brianna Mengold
Whether it’s a child’s first steps or a therapy breakthrough, every milestone counts. In 2023, we celebrated countless victories, big and small, a testament to the resilience of the kids we work with and the dedication of our team!
Stepping into the New Year
As we head into the new year, we are excited to see what’s next for CFZ—here’s to more growth, learning, and smiles ahead! We can’t wait to grow with you in 2024!